[Primary] Sample Composition - An Angry Incident

Write a composition of at least 150 words about an angry incident.


The pictures are provided to help you think about this topic. Your composition should be based on one or more of these pictures. Consider the following points when you plan your composition. Your composition should be based


  • What/who triggered the anger?
  • Was the incident that caused the anger resolved?
You may use the points in any order and include other relevant points as well.

Image result for bullied drawing
Image result for animal abuse drawing
Image result for rats

“Woof! Woof!”, my dog, Sparky barked loudly as he leapt up and down. Playing catch is his favourite pastime. “Catch the ball Sparky!” I yelled with a smile as I drew my arm back and threw the ball into the air. Sparky charged for the ball but I knew that he would take a longer time to catch it as compared to other dogs. I looked at Sparky as he enthusiastically limped away to catch the ball. Every time I watch him limp away, I can feel an overwhelming swell in my heart and memories come flooding into my mind.

“Ring!” the shrill of the school bell echoed through the school signalling the end of a school day. The air was filled with laughter and chattering as everyone made their way to the school gate. I lazily strolled out of the classroom and joined the crowd of homebound students. As I gazed into the sky, I broke into a wide grin. It was cloudy and extremely windy. Just the kind of weather that is needed to walk home comfortably. I adjusted my school bag and decided to cut through a nearby park to get home. 

As I was enjoying the cool refreshing breeze against my skin, I suddenly hear a sinister laughter coming from the bushes nearby. I recognized the laughter and instantaneously I froze in my steps and broke into a cold sweat. My hands became clammy and I gulped as I heard Ben’s voice boom through the air. Ben was a notorious school bully and he enjoys picking on me. I was getting ready to run away when I suddenly heard a yelping sound. I crawled to the nearby bushes and spied on Ben. I stopped in my tracks as I realised that the yelping was from a puppy. Ben was kicking the puppy and tied a rock to the paw of the tiny puppy. Anger coursed through my veins as I saw the abuse. I furrowed my brows and clenched my fist in anger. All of a sudden Ben barged out from the bushes and flung the helpless puppy into the nearby pond. All I could remember was the helpless cry of the poor creature. Ben’s evil laughter echoed through the air. I immediately threw my bag down and dived into the pond. 

I emerged from the pond with the puppy almost lifeless in my arms. Its paw where the stone was tied was hanging in an odd manner. Before I could even check if the puppy was alive, Ben spun me around and grabbed my collar menacingly. Ben was so big and burly that he was shaking me around like a rag doll. I tried to fight him off as he tried to throw me into the pond as well. 

            Ben would have succeeded in throwing me into the pond if it wasn’t for the timely arrival of my discipline master. He had witnessed the whole incident from a distance and hurried over. The discipline master roared with uncontrollable rage at Ben for his heinous act. Although I was jubilant that Ben was getting reprimanded, my mind was only on saving the puppy. I grabbed him and headed to the veterinarian clinic below my block. The sobbing and painful yelps of the puppy etched into my mind. Soon the vet was out of the room and allowed me to visit the puppy. As I entered the room I saw a small puppy with a bandaged paw and yet when he saw me, he began wagging his tail uncontrollably. He limped over to me and began licking me. I knew at that moment that I wanted to adopt him and be his friend. My train of thoughts were interrupted as I felt Sparky’s tail swish around my leg. I bend down and patted his head.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Tips For Parents When Your Child Does Not Do Well For Exams

5 Ways for Dads To Bond With Baby

3 Simple Science Experiments You Can Do At Home